Mazda MPV

TintWizard

Just wondering how you guys and gals tint the Mazda MPV back rolldowns with that peice of metal in the way in the corner..I'm able to pull the top part of the panel back and remove the plastic triangle peice in the corner..still a pain..anyone do them differently?

yeah, I'm able to do it clean with just pulling it back, I'll try removing it all , see if it's worth pulling or not :nope

Yea this thing is a pain in the ass. Took me about 4 hours start to finish (minus 3-4 smoke breaks).

Door panel just has clips all around, no screws. Im not sure how the door handle comes off tho.

The MPV imo is easier than the Sienna which I have yet to do a 100% spotless job on those sliders.

Guest dumplin

I just did an 06' mpv on Monday , pulled the middle sliding door panels , figured a little trick down in that tight corner . Trimmed the straight edge of film next to the front rolldowns about a quarter of an inch , took a bone and slid down in the tight corner and made a little extra room . Flushed like h**l and slid in film , went on slick , used a blue conquerer and a gold ez reach to finish out .

Archived