The MDOG Soap Shrink

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. I've done 3 cars so far. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it is less tacky than the sheets, but that is also a good thing. Drying time is nil. Before I coat the whole window, the first side is dry. Cleanup is a breeze. Now I can stop robbing from my wife's dryer sheet stash! Now, if only TTS would try something new!! Just think how good he'd be if we could switch him to soap shrink, a Wagner heat gun, and MMM film!!!

:inot cool guys :beer glad some more HEAVY hitters on the board gave it a try.

I had a dream about this one night, when I woke up all I thought of was ivory soap for shrinking windows :wall from he first back window I did I knew it was a homerun :beer

only thing is for me when its raining outside it sticks too much and I just use dryer sheets in that case but when its normal weather it works like a champ :beer

some people WILL LIKE IT immediately and some will not :flip thats just the way things go I guess.

I also like it because the way it dries, like TREV said most of the time one side is already dry as you walk around to the other side fo the glass to apply the soap.

Bingo.

And it didn't bind at all like fabric sizer and endust can, I didn't even have to think about what I was doing...at one point I even did it like TG without touching it....and it was working :beer I didn't have the guts to take it all the way though :flip

Thanks MDOG!

I finally got to try it today and :flip

I'll never go back to anything else :beer

:beer Now that the king ding-a-ling :beer has tried it and liked it maybe other members will be willing to give it a go.

Archived