Vote on Johnny5104

Johnny sent me this email, so i thought it was only fair to put it up to a vote.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny sent me this email, so i thought it was only fair to put it up to a vote.

• Ban?
    • Unban?

I'm taking this email to explain a few things to you. I first joined your board to get advice from other tinters that also use the board. I gained a lot of perspectives from reading all the different posts within the board and I've learned a lot from just reading and listening from the posts. The other night you had told me to get off your board and I had thought you were just messing around. I had thought this because I had read no where in the board that people were upset with my posts. I honestly if known would have stopped posting as much and waiting till I had questions. Where I work they block our accounts from using instant messaging so I used the board as a conversation tool when work was slow. I did not mean to insult you or anyone on the board the night before or anytime on the board. I am seriously learning the trade of window tinting and greatly appreciate this board and the participants of it. I do, however, feel that I am at a loss like you had said because I haven't been tinting for a few years or more like most of you have. I do, other that otherhand, wish to be of value and assistance to other members of the forum. When tintchick had posted about the invisible bras on cars I went to my old house and asked him about it because I thought it would of assistance to the rest of the board. I don't have first hand experience with this but would like to help other people. I would like to take this time to apologize to anyone that I have insulted, offended, or upset; and if you can pass on that word I appreciate it. As far as tinting is concerned I'm tinting another paramedic's vehicle tomorrow after they looked at a car I had done. I wouldn't have been able to do this job if it wasn't from the help of people on the board. I am no where near being a professional at this, but on the same note, I am learning so that later on I am efficent. As far as laws go, and it seems to be a big topic right now, I can probably assist the board. I have been involved with the government for around 5 years, I'm also a director of communications at my university and sat on a board which runs the school of approximately 18,000 students. I am familar with legistlation and the process about it. I also, due to working for the sheriff's department, have access to officers any day that I wish. So if you guys need help in that regard I can do that. It would be nice to be able to join the forum again, under the understanding that you guys wish I would be more productive in my posts. I do apologize and hope you see this as just a misrepresentation of communication on both sides.

Have a good day (or night)

John

(Johnny5104)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know that he contributed much to the board or not, but in my opinion, he was a newbie, and was trying to gain knowledge and that's what we're here for...just my opinion, as I stated, I don't know the extent of his conversations, just from what I've seen....I've talked with him quite a bit on yahoo messenger from time to time and he's sincerely trying to get into tinting....again, just my opinion, and I'm not trying to get OT going. LOL

Guest metint

Anyone that can help any one of us in any way should be allowed.

I am unsure what the ruckus is over, have read the exchange from the other night and came away confused as to what started it all, so really am not qualified to make an assessment.

This is a public/private board, do what many have done, and still do with metint4u2; ignore remarks/posts as if they were invisible.

I have yet to take offense to anything anyone has posted in or out of favor with what I have posted on this site.

The moderators and the administrator have the power of 'deletion', can and should exercise it when they feel a posting does not 'fit' the thread of discussion.

Let 'im in for crumbs sake!

This tinters op

:lol

Guest tintchick

Wait a second,,this guy changes his story all of the time,,first he was a firefighter, then he was a 911 dispatcher,,now he works for a univeristy and the sheriffs? I don't think so,,,he lied about himself,,,,how can we believe who the hec he says he is?? thats just my 2 cents,,,,he annoyed a lot of people here.

he's a firefighter 10days a month, works 911 dispatch part time in evenings and goes to school....(so he says...so as not to p1ss off tintchick).....as he's told me, he just wants to learn how to tint....and as I've said, I don't know what the ruccus is about....don't matter to me one way or the other.... JMO

Guest tintchick

well I just read in another thread that he private messaged another tinter here and said that he's not really a firefighter,,,I just don't like people when they mis-represent,,that's all. :lol

Archived