Vote on Johnny5104

Johnny sent me this email, so i thought it was only fair to put it up to a vote.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny sent me this email, so i thought it was only fair to put it up to a vote.

• Ban?
    • Unban?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I had a monopoly on the firefighter job. :hug I work 10 days a month, also. I also am a due paying member to the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF). I tint on my off days (3-4 days a week). Maybe this guy can tell us his union's local number (mine is 2298) and see if it checks out.

Guest S and S
good choice TD.  there are members on here now that show less maturity than him and they get away with it :rollin

:rollin AGREED!!! but who am I??? :rollin

Guest Johnny5104

Well I know some of you may not believe me in what I do and how I have represented. In response the local union in indianapolis we have a greater indianapolis union it's the local 416... I am however not a member because I work part-time as a firefighter (although I work more at times then the full time guys do). I work for the local sheriff's department as a 911 dispatch and is you will find if you research almost all 911 dispatch centers are run from the county's sheriff's department because the county is the only agency that can effectively communicate with all cities and county units. I do on the otherside attend a University full-time called Ball State University which is located in Muncie, Indiana. I'm not trying to be a snobby ass but I'm also an honors student their with high honors. For the other firefighter on the board I do plan on going career as it's so called in firefighting after I graduate from college. My school has a teaching program that will give me a full ride through my masters and hope to use my communications degree with a PIO position within a larger city department. Yes, my life is really busy and hectic (especially with these storms that have ripped apart most of indiana this week we haven't had a good nights rest at the fire station in a week) I'm starting to tint windows so I can get rid of working for dispatch (sheriff's department) because the job is stressful and not as enjoyable as firefighting. I'm not sure where tintchick saw a PM message where I said I wasn't a firefighter. I have been with the fire service since I was 16 as an explorer and since 18 a firefighter/emt. If you guys have any other questions that need explaining please let me know. and also let me know if my questions aren't help.

John

Archived