Tint laws in spain

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest Tint Wiz

Got a customer that is moveing over to spain and he wants me to tint his car, before he goes as I have done two other of his cars for him,he is going to live over there now ,but he said he has not seen many cars over there tinted ,may be I will move my shop over to spain :bling any help would be most greatfull :bling

Guest BCCwintint
Tell him to check out the ewfa. They are trying to get 35% as a European standard all round.

Devil

I would really love that, Devil. From what I understand, you can't put anything on the fronts in Europe, right? 35% would be awesome! My wife is from Norway, and we may eventually move there. With 35% on the fronts I may be able to tint there. :rollin

Front sides are not allowed anywhere in Europe. In some countries they obey the law more than in others. If there will be a unified European law in the future right now it looks like it will allow nothing in the front and anything behind the b-post unless the glass industrie wants the 70% Vlt for front sides lowered. However, 35% in the front will never be allowed.

Oh, almost forgot Spain. If the film that your customer has is homologated in Spain as well, and only then, the Spanish Distributor for that type of film can help by supplying your customer with the according spanish papers. Without those papers you definitely won't get the car registered in Spain. I suggest you ask your film supplier for help.

Archived