Corvette Side windows?????

Guest Viper

Guest Viper
:thumb Hey can someone help me here My boss is out of town and I have a vette in the bays.... How do I do the side's I am using my boss log in name he told me to use this if I needed help!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Braud Spectrum

If I were tinting those...I would cut the top first then when you are satisfied slide it up just a hair and cut the bottom on the top of the gasket...that way you have a little extra to slide down when you get it inside. You'll have to shrink most likely. Wet for me. So wet it again and slide it back down... swipe across the middle to divide the fingers. Then shrink the top. Slide it back up and shrink the bottom. It ought to fit perfect.

When you're all clean and ready on the inside...Peel all of it ...Align the top first and set it. Then push back on the glass just a tad to open that gasket just a hair hopefully...and fuss the bottom down in there. Have glass and film real wet so it'll slide down in there good.

Good luck.

OH! And make sure those windows are ALL THE WAY UP when you tint. Don't want any surprises later... :thumb

Edited by Braud Spectrum

Guest Viper

So you think that is the best way? Thanks I did not want to call Brian and ask him.... He told me to use this for a reply.... Thanks for the help.....