cant get this CAMARO!

eastcoastfloyd

Guest FilmDocta
ok I cant seem to shrink the back window on a 94 camaro.....ive been using the dryer sheet method and it turns out ok but not perfect.....its like I have to stretch the film and it dosnt want to lay down....the anchor keeps coming up and its been p1ss1ng me off and I know its a pretty easy window..........should I try a differnt method? or does anyone have any tips on how to set one of these windows?

[*]220824

Wet.... Wet.... Wet.... oh yea and pull!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FilmDocta
My buddy had the same thing happen to him about 1 month ago.  He works for a shop on other side of town and he said that he tried it 2 or 3 times before 2 piecing it.  I gave him shiot for about a month.  Dont know what year, but he did say it was a camaro the same body as the 94 is.

[*]221060

It is ooo sooo true!!! I'v only had 1 that did that, the third piece finally went on... and it was in 2 pieces :lol:cool

but never seen one again

That body style has is my favorite, I've had two 4th generation T/A's I tinted them both, with some difficulty, I ahve had luck wet and dry shrinking that glass, it seemed like wet worked better on that one.

Never tried one without shrinking, personally I don't see it working but I've heard it can be done. I've wasted enough film trying to get those right in the past.

I stock 40", but 36" will work on that one.

Archived