WTB: little chisler

Guest darkdan

Guest dragonguy83
I got about 30 blades left.... at this rate that's enough for 3 years.  =(

plenty of new cards, etc.

The only thing that could cause a new tool order is if I lose my NT red dot, but then I got the olfa on standby.  Or if something super fancy comes out.

[*]227866

what other tools did you buy?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

Had to get a few gold cards, bought a few white cards to try them out, got a few black cards because mine got all cut up from my gasket wizard (I love that thing), and a stick of turbo.

Which should be enough to last a while until my someone sees one laying around and throws it out or something because they don't know what this little piece of plastic is.

Other than that I'm all stocked up on strange little squeeges I use once every 3rd car. =)

Guest dragonguy83
Had to get a few gold cards, bought a few white cards to try them out, got a few black cards because mine got all cut up from my gasket wizard (I love that thing), and a stick of turbo.

Which should be enough to last a while until my someone sees one laying around and throws it out or something because they don't know what this little piece of plastic is.

Other than that I'm all stocked up on strange little squeeges I use once every 3rd car.  =)

[*]228893

just saw your life story, nice. so true :rollin

Guest live2zzz

one year in the biz :inot your not even a tinter till you have 3 to 4 yrs under you!! my advice is to run like hell and find a real job/or thats what my mom yells at me every day!!!!!!! get out why you can bud!! :inot

Guest darkdan

Too late.

Have to at least tint 5 to 6 more cars to break even. =)

I did the math on it and between tools and film I'm a few jobs shy of breaking even this year. Then I went and ordered 2 more rolls of film.

The nice thing is I've got all the people on this board for emotional support and MasterCard and Visa for financial backing (my plan is to be in debt up to my eyeballs until I die....they can't get the money from me then!).

Now do you understand why I refuse to pay $6 shipping for a $1 tool?

Guest live2zzz

so sad. its always to late.my advice to you is to stay on you familys good side.cuz it this you will always need a loan.just kiding man but keep you head up cuz it gets worse!!! :inot

Guest Windshieldwizard

thats too funny wanting 1 lil chizzler it doesnt hurt to order a bunch at a time I think we always have a handful of a assortmanet of chizzlers and lots of stock you cant run a business buying 1 at a time

Archived