WTB: little chisler

Guest darkdan

Guest darkdan

I just placed a nice size order for tools the other day.

I got them today. Open up the package.....I forgot to order a lil chisler.

So I really don't feel like paying $6 in shipping for a $1 tool.

Anyone want to slip one into an envelope and send it to me? Shouldn't be more than like $0.85 for shipping.

I'll pay $3!

That's $1.15 in profit! That's like borderline honda civic profit!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

ummmm...no...?..j/k...call up the tool company you just ordered from and tell them you just order some tools and you forgot to order a chisler...maybe they will send you one...its worth a try..

Guest tint goose
ummmm...no...?..j/k...call up the tool company you just ordered from and tell them you just order some tools and you forgot to order a chisler...maybe they will send you one...its worth a try..

[*]227209

TG is right but Id call my Rep and not the office if your Rep is worth anything he will just give it to you :popcorn

Guest darkdan

Well the tools are already in my toolbox. =)

I think I'm set on tools now for at least 6 months.

Nice brand new stick of yellow turbo....wow, I forgot how soft they are when they're new and not covered in 1/8th inch of dried soap.

Guest tintslut

go down to bed , bath and beyond or some other type of homestyle store. tell them you are lookin

for a plastic scraper for ceramic cooking tops, or teflon pan scrapers. lil chizzler has been around a long time. The knockoffs are usually square instead of curved.

Guest darkdan

I got about 30 blades left.... at this rate that's enough for 3 years. =(

plenty of new cards, etc.

The only thing that could cause a new tool order is if I lose my NT red dot, but then I got the olfa on standby. Or if something super fancy comes out.

go down to bed , bath and beyond or some other type of homestyle store. tell them you are lookin

for a plastic scraper for ceramic cooking tops, or teflon pan scrapers. lil chizzler has been around a long time.  The knockoffs are usually square  instead of curved.

[*]227494

:thumb

I first found them at one of those stores in the mall that carries everything kitchen.

Archived