XM or SIRIUS??

:dumbass ok I have the choice of getting xm or sirius. I can get the sirius my fi for free with a 6 month subscription or I can pay for sirius at the full price. I wanted to get the sirius before but now that I can get the other one for almost nothing im not sure. I listen to mostly rock and stuff so what do you guys think is better? :bingo

XM came in my 04 honda from the factory. its pretty nice.

sirius seems more expensive and they have less channes than XM.

I`m gonna have to vote XM here. I love XM`s adult comedy channel :dumbass

Guest tintslut
yeah I work at best buy installing part time and we have sirius but I dont know free xm verses $100 sirius xm is sounding good

[*]231411

east coast, if you work at BB, you must be totally out of the loop.

For being a BB employee, you can get a myfi free of charge with just a 3 month sign up with XM's service. Xm has numerous promotions available to CC , BB and CUSA employees.

Ask your store manager or co-workers about the login codes at XM's partners site.

AND MDIZ, have you been listening this week to the free O and A show on channel 202?

They had some funny shizz about Mike Tyson today. :lol

Guest Express Dent

Sirius. Going on 4 years

We have docks in all 3 vehicles and 2 head units to move back and forth. Sirius has Raw Dog for adult comedy and they have the NFL instead of MLB so take your pick. I cant speak for XM but when you sign up for Sirius you can chose how you want to pay as far as month every 3 months 6 months.....you get the idea and the longer term you pay the price drops. I pay 59.82 every 4 months so thats 29.91 per unit and then 7.47 a month. I dont know what current packages are or what XM does but thats pretty cheap.

I live in PA and we are in the middle of the mountains here, I do know my reception is better than XM in this area.

Archived