XM or SIRIUS??

Guest wellstd1

I have Sirius, and I must say it is great! The music selection is great, I especially enjoy Hits 1. Being able to listen to NPR is also great. In my opinion Sirius' talk/entertainment quality exceeds XMs'.

If you are a sports fan then Sirius is definately the way to go. Sirius is the exclusive satellite radio provider of the NFL, NHL, NBA, and just recently English Premier League Soccer. If you are a 49ers fan in Kentucky and you have Sirius you will never miss a game. Sirius also plays a wide variety of college games. Both companies offer a 3 day trial online, so I would strongly reccomend you doing that.

Guest tintslut

Sirius has some good programming, most dish network customers get a variety of channels.

BUT the equipment is REALLLLY BIG, Couldnt imagine putting this thing in a car

eniac_today.gif

On the other hand, XM is leading the way with small portables that can record.

601038_lg.jpg

we put in both, XM has a better sampling rate ( sirius tends to get garbled for a sec going under trees and stuff) XM had 3 metal channels for a while but they dropped the best one (liquid metal), so the programming as far as metal goes is about the same, people tend to like both of them.

I have both XM and Sirius radios installed in my truck. I far and away prefer the Sirius. The music programming on XM is bland very repeative and theres alot mindless talk between tracks. Xm seems to have many Country and Chirstian talk channels that I have zero interest in. The Baseball on XM is nice for Baseball fans but my interest is football and Sirius does a great job with NFL radio

And the price is going to be the same as of April 1st 12.95/month

So if your into line dancing and Nascar go XM if your into Rock and Hip Hop Go Sirius

they are both better than FM :?

Archived