Earth tilted off axis

Interesting link sl*t

People whining that the US is not sending more money. Wanting us to be taxed more to help others :dunno

The ones whining should go and do something other than whine. I pay enough taxes each year

[*]238894

:nope Think we have helped enough "other" countries lately. Hello duh, people still here in Florida with NO place to live from the hurricanes!!???!?? :headbang

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is why I don't like to talk politics or total chaos here, everything all of the sudden turns into a personal attack. I was simply stating the hype that was around the y2k scare and referring it to this, and that was huge. people are now talking about this like it is the end of the world, just like y2k. before that people thought the end of the world with the russian space orbitor (sputnick I think was the name) also with the cuban missile crisis. what I'm saying is everything is getting so blown out of proportion so fast these days that it is driving me nuts. I'm not trying to persuade you to change how or what you want to believe, I just want to put on the table the other examples surrounding the end of the world theory. ohh and BTW I'm in college remember, I have my own place.

Interesting link sl*t

People whining that the US is not sending more money. Wanting us to be taxed more to help others :spit

The ones whining should go and do something other than whine. I pay enough taxes each year

[*]238894

I heard that too, about the US needing to send more money :spit

I don't have it sorry people!

Guest Tintbds-

Living in the USA you are more likely to die from car crash or stray bullet than by a earthquake or tidalwave. : :spit

The islands on the other hand are in constant danger from the elements. :spit

Just a fact not a maybe. :spit

Send more money? :lol What the H they gonna spend it on? :spit

Send food, clothing, linens, water, personal care items, etc. :spit

All our administration can say is we must wait to coordinate so as not to duplicate. :spit

It has become abundantly clear what the agenda is for our present administration... hide for 4 days and then come out lashing at the world for expressing an opinion... critics are misguided and ill-informed, Bush says. Look in the focking mirror Mr. President. That very statement can be applied to the people who voted your dumb azz back in. :spit

The agenda is Iraq, been Iraq since the first time Mr Bush was elected to office, was after 9/11, still is today and will be until he can get the egg off his face for going there illegally to begin with. :bat

I believe if this earthquake disaster, or any other, were to take place on US soil today, the world would not be rushing to help us out. The 'Me first and fock the rest the world' attitude our administration has brought to light to the rest of the world will be the reason why. :hump

Four days for 'the man' to even show compassion to the suffering people on the other side of the world and what's he give, a scolding to critics for being misguided and ill-informed. :lol What a putz... :hump

Whew... that felt good! :dunno

I have no doubt these are the last days. So many things, inlcuding recently deciphered biblical info, that the world is in it's final 6 years or so, if that :spit

[*]238688

I don't agree with that.

When in Rome last year, my last day I went through St Paul's Church.

Like St. Peter?s Church, it was an incredible experience. One thing very noticeable on the walls of St Peter, there is a portrait of every Pope since the beginning. Where John Paul?s portrait is, there is a long line of blank framed canvases. I asked the guide what is the meaning of all the frames. He told me that the Bible states when the earth stops to exists as we know it and how many Popes there will be by that time. He said the Church believes that the end will be around the year 3000.

So I guess we still have some time.

Archived