70% front glass laws

Guest signandtint

I don't know you, you don't know me, but I'm betting with that said, you will point the finger or remember exactly, without discrepancy, what I looked like and where my shop is when you get sued for $10 million over wrongful death or injury. Go find another tinter... ::as the phone book gets plopped on the counter in front of insistent consumer::

This is precisely what I said to those who wanted me to take their cash and not give them a receipt for illegal window tinting...

If they persisted, I followed with this retort:

I bet you're one of those individuals who would be seen pushing the women and children aside to get to the life boat as the ship is going down.  :lol6

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol6

I don't know you, you don't know me, but I'm betting with that said, you will point the finger or remember exactly, without discrepancy, what I looked like and where my shop is when you get sued for $10 million over wrongful death or injury. Go find another tinter... ::as the phone book gets plopped on the counter in front of insistent consumer::

This is precisely what I said to those who wanted me to take their cash and not give them a receipt for illegal window tinting...

I bet you're one of those individuals who would be seen pushing the women and children aside to get to the life boat as the ship is going down.? :lol6

[*]250038

there only targeting the lads and lasses out there on cruise nights, I havent heard of anyone getting a tug in there BMW MERC RANGE ROVER ect, sounds like victimisation to me.

[*]250030

these are the cars that are the darkest on the fronts when I visit southern cali you can't drive on I-10 between the 60 /I-10 split all the way to the 110 and not see numerous cars that are blatantly breaking the law.

here in phoenix I can't drive more that 5 minutes before seeing this.

[*]250033

:lol6 just goses to show that its down to who are and what you drive...you think? :lol6

I bet you're one of those individuals who would be seen pushing the women and children aside to get to the life boat as the ship is going down.? :lol6

[*]250038

That is all true, unless you come back in court with...."Yes of course I know this bonehead over there. He came into my work place and wanted some of that limo tint, and I told him to get real. We exchanged words and I ended up kicking him out the door all the while him telling me that I could go screw myself because he'd find someone else to do it for him".

Your best bet though, is just keep it legal :lol6

Archived