What are you using to match factory tint !?

u have used a few. the closest I had was llumar ATCH 15%. the ATRCH 15% is too shinny. now I just sungard hp 20 and it works good enough

and I guess thats legal :thumb

at least you lightened up from the 5% :thumb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

over here, 50% is legal on the front doors. I been tinting for goin on 7 years now and I have only owned 2 rolls of 50% and I still have the second on in the garage. no one wants it, they all perfer 35% of darker. so if I had to turn away every job that wanted darker than legal...I would not be a tinter. but yes we do all 50% on at the dealership.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
over here, 50% is legal on the front doors. I been tinting for goin on 7 years now and I have only owned 2 rolls of 50% and I still have the second on in the garage. no one wants it, they all perfer 35% of darker. so if I had to turn away every job that wanted darker than legal...I would not be a tinter. but yes we do all 50% on at the dealership.

:thumb its ok you've only been here a couple a weeks, you will get it eventually.

1 problem with your statement above "if I had to turn away every job that wanted darker than legal...I would not be a tinter" YES you would be, its called a tinter that OBEYS the laws :thumb but what do I know I live in a state where you can have any on the bk doors and back glass and I run w/ 40% wrap on my vehicles :thumb go figure

horsechiatt...its the hacks like you that make life miserable for the rest of us legit legal tinters :shock

Guest Tintin' Magician
horsechiatt...its the hacks like you that make life miserable for the rest of us legit legal tinters :lol2

:shock No no, not horsechiatt,Willie, Horse Hockey! :lol2

Guest thatsnappyguy

well they should change the law to 35% over here at least. alot of people complain that the tint is too light.

but how does my tinting make ur life miserable? I think that ur just having a bad day...

take one of these and call me in the morning.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

ok since you have not gotten it yet in all of your infinate wisdom, let me splain it to U lucy

the more ILLEGAL jobs there are running around that cops see I don't care if its in N.O. Phx or tim buck 2 the more they push for legislation to get stricter tint laws passed because they can't see in a vehicle when they pull it over, or some moron has 2 layers of 15 on and can't see so he/she runs over someone at dusk or dawn because they can't see :drevil lets recap TOUGHER TINT LAWS PUT LEGIT TINTERS OUT OF BUSINESS

Understand now :drevil

if you want the laws changed, get involved and petition you congress and senate in the state and get together with the IWFA and see about getting it changed, you wanna roll with illegal tint on your ride thats on you but like was said DON'T come on here bragging about it.

Everyone on here is very easy to get along with and very nice, but when you come up in this mug like that your just lookin for a beat down.

:lol hope my little rant makes sense to ya :lol

Guest solarspot
ok since you have not gotten it yet in all of your infinate wisdom, let me splain it to U lucy

the more ILLEGAL jobs there are running around that cops see I don't care if its in N.O. Phx or tim buck 2 the more they push for legislation to get stricter tint laws passed because they can't see in a vehicle when they pull it over, or some moron has 2 layers of 15 on and can't see so he/she runs over someone at dusk or dawn because they can't see :lol2 lets recap TOUGHER TINT LAWS PUT LEGIT TINTERS OUT OF BUSINESS

Understand now :lol2

if you want the laws changed, get involved and petition you congress and senate in the state and get together with the IWFA and see about getting it changed, you wanna roll with illegal tint on your ride thats on you but like was said DON'T come on here bragging about it.

Everyone on here is very easy to get along with and very nice, but when you come up in this mug like that your just lookin for a beat down.

:lol2 hope my little rant makes sense to ya :lol

:lol2 Well said :lol2

Archived