not a tip

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wear nike running shoes that are LIGHT and breath, they are very comfortable, but I also buy insoles from foot action, and put them in all my shoes, these insoles rule I had them in some nike hiking boots also and they were like walking on a cushion. so for me its the insole that I buy that really makes the difference.

:rollin

I like a good pair of boots myself some Catapillar's I find that runners make your feet stinkey plus if you get an unruley customer you can take him out the back and kick seven shades of shoit out of him without damaging your toes!! :DD Plus dont Nike take advantage of child labour in third world countries :mad

Guest thetintshop

pie, I got mine at shoebuy.com, like $60 a pair. they're not skater looking shoes though. more cross trainer looking. real thick sole. most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

I wear docs in the winter. I have a pair of green steel toes and a pair of black combats that I switch every day.

if you have a problem with sweat, get two pair. I bought two pair and switch every day.

I don't buy the gel inserts just cause I HATE the fuqin commercials.

"you gellin? I'm gellin like a felon." :mad just pisses me off every time it comes on.

Guest SQUEEGEE
skechers steriods in the summer, doc marten boots in the winter. for me, there is no shoe more comfortable than docs. but I've had a problem finding a good shoe to wear in the summer, because I can't stand wearing sandals and get my feet wet. I'm not big on basketball shoes, looks like I'm trying to be a brutha. I found these skechers this spring and I love them, super comfortable.

TTS,

I believe Sclmidas recommended the same pair of shoes on an ealier board.

:lol6

When I saw them (the shoes) I pictured you running around in a white Fila Jogging Suit only stopping briefly to sip a Frappucinno at Starmugs. :DD

:DD

:DD

Guest thetintshop

nope, wasn't me. my wife won't allow me to wear sneakers with blue jeans, and boots with shorts went out 8 years ago. so it's either those or sandals. and I can't stand wearing sandals and my feet being wet.

however, I refuse to give up my little socks with the ball on the back.

Guest SQUEEGEE

:lol6

My sister wore those waaaaay back in the day. Called "booties socks" I believe.

That's some funny shiot.

Man,

I was trying to stir up some shiot T and all I get is encouragement ?

Must be the heat and stupid customers I guess. :DD

Really though,

I just wear cheap ass Wally Martinez (Wal-Mart) shoes and treat them with water repellent spray. Works wonders and keeps them cheap skids looking decent for a couple of months at least.

Archived