A hole in my tint

Guest americanbb

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sent him here to read about installing and things like that..not to be treated like he is beneath you because he's not a professional

soooo whats stopping him from reading :linedrink

If you think window tinting professionally is as easy as changing your oil at home your sadly mistaken :linedrink bad comparison. window tint is a product that you LOOK AT and THROUGH and people expect it to be PERFECT when they are paying money for it and it takes ALOT OF SKILL to be able to put tint on that way. True any jackazz can get some tint from autozone and slap it on under the tree in his yard but its gonna look like holy hizzzel <<<<<now that might be on par with your OIL CHANGING :linedrink

pouring oil in a opening in your motor cant be compaierd to a pro tinters skill :linedrink funniest thing I have ever heard.

Guest MsMarco
I sent him here to read about installing and things like that..not to be treated like he is beneath you because he's not a professional

soooo whats stopping him from reading :linedrink

If you think window tinting professionally is as easy as changing your oil at home your sadly mistaken :linedrink bad comparison.

pouring oil in a opening in your motor cant be compaierd to a pro tinters skill :linedrink funniest thing I have ever heard.

[*]270535

Reading is what I expected him to do, but he decided to have someone do it. That is why I asked who was around his area.

As for the oil comment in no way was it a comparison, just being a smart a$$. I know the all high and mighty mentallity some tinters have and it annoys me.

And since this seems to be a tinters only board, shouldn't there be a warning against non tinters posting? You know the (secret society of window tinters only) could be a great name for a new message board, that way no one can be bothered with stupid customer comments or questions. Awww hell! I can see tintdudette.com coming soon :linedrink

As for the oil comment in no way was it a comparison, just being a smart a$$. I know the all high and mighty mentallity some tinters have and it annoys me.

With smartazz comments like that from person like you its no suprise you little buddy is being charge 400 bucks :linedrink OWNED hahahahaha nice attitude :linedrink

you see us tinters have a way of soptting the "problem customers" and charging accordingly :linedrink

Archived