shrinking back window with a torch!!!

a new heat shrink method...I get up close to the film on the window and do one of these  :nope ..and the heat generated by my hand and the film shrinks to the glass..sorry ladies...guess you are not able to do this method...at least I hope not.. :lol2

[*]272779

Hey TG that would be the old friction shrink method! :thumb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a new heat shrink method...I get up close to the film on the window and do one of these  :nope ..and the heat generated by my hand and the film shrinks to the glass..sorry ladies...guess you are not able to do this method...at least I hope not.. :lol2

[*]272779

:thumb:nope:lol2

I'm so glad I read this post...it was so boring the first few post....but then......almost brought a tear to my eye laughing so much.....I've tried the propane torch mothod once before when my heat gun craped out in the middle of a back glass...just a couple fingers at teh top and it worked fine....its not as much fun as the friction method or as now called the heat stroke.....you guys should take it on the road...those redneck comedy guys got nothing on you tinters... :thumb

like you know your a window tinter when :............fill in the blank

I'm so glad I read this post...it was so boring the first few post....but then......almost brought a tear to my eye laughing so much.....I've tried the  propane torch mothod once before when my heat gun craped out in the middle of a back glass...just a couple fingers at teh top and it worked fine....its not as much fun as the friction method or as now called the heat stroke.....you guys should take it on the road...those redneck comedy guys got nothing on you tinters... :thumb

like you know your a window tinter when :............fill in the blank

[*]274643

Yeah..if you have a sense of humour..then you should leave no stone(thread ) unturned...you never know what direction it will take despite the title of the thread :thumb

Archived