• Last Reply
:hmmm? This thread just made my day :lol2

[*]296884

:dunno:hmmm

:hmmm:lol

:lol

[*]296924

EXACTLY !!!!!

ROFLMAO I almost spit out my pepsi :hmmm when I read that post. That was too funny !!!!

So... Guest_Frank_* what is your profession? and what do you charge? Please tell us so we can bash your everyday life and how you make a living!! Everyone needs to make a living. Everyone has a skill or talent and they use it to put food on the table and put a roof over thier head.

Guest autotinter

Our industry is one of a few where people seem to think they deserve a better price than the next guy, but when they go to burger king or wendy's, I'm sure they pay the same as u and me

Man thats to much.

Why does everyone feel we should do there car for cheap??

I charge $80.00

And I can do it in a couple of min. and sometimes I will stall so they are getting there moneys worth, and I get 40% pf the job and after I lay down to sleep, I get up in the morning knowing I will do it all again today.

If its to high, its just cause you cant afford it.

Guest TintPoser
Did you suggest:

"Buy a New Car - that's beyond repair!"

Hope you charged alot if you fixed it! :spit

[*]274501

Wow, you guys are ass holes. :spit Ive been looking on this site to get better at tinting, and theres a lot of good ideas on here. But its people like you I want to punch in the face. so what if someone cant tint a window. I bet the people that come in wanting your help for tinting can do a lot more than you can. tinting is probably all u do. I would rather know a lil about a lot, rather than a lot about a little. And its really @#$% how much you tint guys charge. I was charged 75.00 to do two front windows. I know you have to make a lil money, but damn guys. the material for two front windows cost at tops 30.00. so u charge 45 for 30 mins of work. No wonder people try to do it themselves. But you guys can sleep at night huh?

[*]296866

Not all of us can sling a 5$ rock for $7 and call it an acceptable profit.

Hey ass hat... how much do you think a store front costs to maintain. How much do you think a commercial telephone line costs? How much do you think the tinter is making?

BTW, $75 to do 2 roll ups is a deal.

Archived