TORN UP

Guest NRTHTNT

Guest metint
?

Wow, you guys are ass holes. :spit? Ive been looking on this site to get better at tinting, and theres a lot of good ideas on here. But its people like you I want to punch in the face. so what if someone cant tint a window. I bet the people that come in wanting your help for tinting can do a lot more than you can. tinting is probably all u do. I would rather know a lil about a lot, rather than a lot about a little.? And its really @#$% how much you tint guys charge. I was charged 75.00 to do two front windows. I know you have to make a lil money, but damn guys. the material for two front windows cost at tops 30.00. so u charge 45 for 30 mins of work. No wonder people try to do it themselves.? But you guys can sleep at night huh?

[*]296866

:lol2 And what do you presume those Tommy Hilfiger, Gap or Abercrombie denims cost in material? :spit

Business 101 is in order to understand it, 'Frank'... :lol2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"frank" works at KFC mopping the floor part time, and the rest of the day he stands at the corner of the street near the stop sign, with a sign around he's neck saying "one dolla" and even then he gets no business, why? cause competition is tough man, mommy charges 10cents, so the business goes elsewhere........and still lives with his parents in the attic...

hey buddd, YOU WISH YOU KNEW HOW TO TINT WINDOWS HUH??? :bingo:dunno

what happened to Frank?

did he become a lurker?

maby hes learning how to tint then open a nation-wide shop and do auto tinting the slogan is "At Frank Sheides it any car, any shade of purple, $69.95"

never mind I forgot olta-mera is already here.

Did you suggest:

"Buy a New Car - that's beyond repair!"

Hope you charged alot if you fixed it! :nuts

[*]274501

Wow, you guys are ass holes. :evilgrin Ive been looking on this site to get better at tinting, and theres a lot of good ideas on here. But its people like you I want to punch in the face. so what if someone cant tint a window. I bet the people that come in wanting your help for tinting can do a lot more than you can. tinting is probably all u do. I would rather know a lil about a lot, rather than a lot about a little. And its really @#$% how much you tint guys charge. I was charged 75.00 to do two front windows. I know you have to make a lil money, but damn guys. the material for two front windows cost at tops 30.00. so u charge 45 for 30 mins of work. No wonder people try to do it themselves. But you guys can sleep at night huh?

[*]296866

Sounds like Franky needs to go back to school and take some business classes.

For your information Franky Boy, I do a hell of a lot more than just tint, as do many others on this board.

It also sounds like you don't know :beer about :nuts.

We are in business to make money not friends so KISS MY A$$.

Furthermore if you are spending $30.00 for the film to do 2 front windows you are getting ripped off.

I sleep very well most nights too, knowing you are such an a$$hat!

Keep up the good work there Franky Boy, it only helps our business knowing people like yourself

are out there tinting stuff for us to redo....KACHING_MFker! :beer:lol2:broken:copcar

Guest fisherman

Natural Selection..............Its guys like frank that make you appreciate the cutomer who pays the 80 bucks , gives you a 20 dollar tip and sends in all his family and friends.

Guest mxkid913

I love this thread! someone move it to the jerry springer topic

flaming galore....

I know where the guy's comin from here but after spending so much time trying to be a DIYer you find out quick that quality is better

he should just get those suction cup mesh sun blockers

there's my 2 cents

Archived