15 minutes of fame

Guest metint

Guest metint

Looking for excellent automotive window film installer for television gig coming up this summer in Knoxville TN. Must be age 22-30, today's generation look, open-minded, articulate, dependable, able to take direction and remain relaxed in front of a camera.

Anyone interested need contact me through PM here at TD.com or reply by email to tintrdav@netscape.net with '15 minutes' in the subject line.

:thumb

Guest VOLTRON

I can act the part of a automotive installer but cant tint very well :thumb

But I am a sexy strapin a55 man.

lol,jk. this dood I used to work for was in a video for tinting automotive. he looked like a real fruitcake cause the video was from the 80's . it was fun givin hit :@#$%

Guest VOLTRON

I can act the part of a automotive installer but cant tint very well :thumb

But I am a sexy strapin a55 man.

lol,jk. this dood I used to work for was in a video for tinting automotive. he looked like a real fruitcake cause the video was from the 80's . it was fun givin hit :bingo about it and callin him shugabritches.

Guest tintgod
Looking for excellent automotive window film installer? Must be age 22-30, today's generation look, open-minded, articulate, dependable, able to take direction?

[*]287734

I didn't know such a person existed :thumb

[*]287791

:bingo ..I smell age discrimination :thumb

Guest TNtint

:beer:beer

Looking for excellent automotive window film installer for television gig coming up this summer in Knoxville TN. Must be age 22-30, today's generation look, open-minded, articulate, dependable, able to take direction and remain relaxed in front of a camera.

Anyone interested need contact me through PM here at TD.com or reply by email to tintrdav@netscape.net with '15 minutes' in the subject line.

:beer

[*]287734

I'm a new tinter just outside Memphis TN. I'm 35, but always get judged as 25-28 by people. Use to be a lead singer in several bands so I normally don't get nervous in front of people.

Archived