cheap tint for cheap customers

Guest doitalldave

Guest doitalldave

here in california, its starting to get really bad as far as getting the money you want for tinting and pleasing the customer :lol2 help with advise on talking to customers .....

as far as buisness is concerned ,Im doing really good .,but dealling with the customers can be a becth.. the warranty card thing is what im triing to make now ,

customers are really picky here in california ,I enjoy tinting and installing alarms ,I have to carry 4 or 5 different kinds of tint just for cheap customers...

any advise will help.........Im here for the customers

im killa kali as well, I agree with you on that all the way, its getting way out of hand.......I try to give cusotmers the best deal I can, and if they are still talking away all this BS then I show them the door, im not exactly located at the flea market yelling "one dolla one dolla one dollla" dont pay to much attention to it man, good luck

Guest tint4less
cheap tint will hurt your business :coffee  the fact is, they pay for your time not the material and the way I see it is that it takes as much time to apply cheap tint as it does good tint :rollin

[*]289454

:cool cheap or not some cars you still have to shrink down like crazy.

Archived