• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dunno

Untill Im more efficient with my cars I basically have set low prices to get the word of mouth out and my experience up. ~$75-$150 Thats going from the rear windows in a ranger to all 5 windows in a GrandAm. With a fixed overhead already bugeted into everyday household bills right now all I'm looking to do is get my cost of materials back and a little extra to put into the garage for upgrading the shop environment (walls, flooring, workbenchs etc.) Once I get through a few rolls of film and can knock out cars in 2 hours then I'll gradually up my prices close to competitors pricing.

your probably right ...I was just scratching numbers on the phone today figured how much liner ft I used today then the sq feet divided got a number and thought it may be a good tool for pricing limos and motor coaches...you know maybe add a couple buck to that auto sq ft price...

I price my vehicles by the doors two door cars are one price and four door are another price with the exception of some benz, audi and bmw usuall have an added 25 to 50 per vehicle due to additional time in panel removal... took out an audi a4 back deck today what a pain....not hard just a pain finding the things that had to come off first....

my mind was spent when I was doing it ..it was a long day....

your probably right ...I was just scratching numbers on the phone today figured how much liner ft I used today then the sq feet divided got a number and thought it may be a good tool for pricing limos and motor coaches...you know maybe add a couple buck to that auto sq ft price...

I price my vehicles by the doors    two door cars are one price and four door are another price with the exception of some benz, audi and bmw usuall have an added 25 to 50 per vehicle due to additional time in panel removal... took out an audi a4 back deck today what a pain....not hard just a pain finding the things that had to come off first....

my mind  was spent when I was doing it ..it was a long day....

[*]297043

yup... just another day at work :dunno

Guest Guest
how do you price your vehicles ....

?

[*]297033

I base it on how much time to tint it, how much material involved, and compitition in my area :DD

[*]297035

:DD Exception, I don't and won't play the numbers game with competitors, my price reflects the value of the offer.

I use mainly square footage of glass for estimating. I also charge a percentage on top of that for particular models and various films.

Using primarily square footage for pricing, I make up on the quick side glass what I lose on the back glass shrink jobs.

Archived