we get what are work is worth. we dont price match or lower our price because the compitition down the street is $100 cheaper, their work is also half assed too. we have been around for a while so customers know our work and understatnd our pricing. if you can get your point across of how you take your time on the car, quality of the film, its about quality not quantity, experience and knowlegde a customer will be will to pay for that ecperience and knowlegde because they are more comfortable knowing their car is in good hands.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:DD

Untill Im more efficient with my cars I basically have set low prices to get the word of mouth out and my experience up.  ~$75-$150 Thats going from the rear windows in a ranger to all 5 windows in a GrandAm.  With a fixed overhead already bugeted into everyday household bills right now all I'm looking to do is get my cost of materials back and a little extra to put into the garage for upgrading the shop environment (walls, flooring, workbenchs etc.)  Once I get through a few rolls of film and can knock out cars in 2 hours then I'll gradually up my prices close to competitors pricing.

[*]297039

be careful not to short change your self.

its alot harder to raise prices once your name gets arround then people will always want the lower price.

and it happened to me.

mr tiger is right, you get a rep....

whenever I get a customer who wants to lowball the hell out of me, I tell them "sure I'll do it for 40$, let me go to the kragen real quick I'll be right back"

Guest nautiboi73

my price is based on my work and my work alone. My time and materails, and how much of a pain teh customers is sometimes :DD :DD

Guest darkdan

--- price for cars

--- price for trucks

--- price for wagon/SUVs/minivans

--- price for d/p

$10 extra for vinyl over dots. Glue is free

$20 for windshield strips

However, once that half priced 20" roll of SG is used up....no more strips ever (or until the next sale). They're !llegal in MN.

Guest Sprinter

I base it on what kind of car it is...............................and what my competition charges..........................and how far I have to drive to there and back.

hmmmmmmmm..... I was just thinking it may be easier to price say a motor home or a limo with a sqft price...is all....

myself I don't care what the competition charges if I get a shopper I tell them my warranty and how long I've been tinting in the same place.....that usually gets them to schedule even if I'm high...price that is... :dunno sometimes I'll ask them if they are shoping for price if they say yes I'm calling around then I'll tell them that I'll probably be one of the higher priced shop and why that is...no close cuts no cuts around rear break lights 1 piece back glass ect....you get what you pay for...

Archived