Tap or Bottled?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottled because my shop tap water rarely gets used and I know crap builds up in those lines. I can take that tiny screen off the faucet every so often and rocks will fall out. I have noticed my jobs are much cleaner with the bottled. Long time ago I used a filter on the tap but it comes out so slow!!! I can pee faster than that!  :eyebrows

[*]299592

:stop

Thanks for the input. I've been using tap water, I'd like to think our tap water is pretty clean in my area but I've never done and quaility control tests. Gonna get a few jugs of water to see how well those turn out.

Guest metint

I used tap until I could not find the source for contaminants one day. Eliminated variables one by one until the water remained as unchecked. :bling Went next door to the 7/11 and bought a gallon of distilled water, VOIL?, no contaminants. :bling Used bottled, distilled or reverse osmosis filtered water from the point on. :lol2

Recently learned that the mineral and chemical content of tap water can interfere with slip, :bling unless of course you're one of them that just turns the soap bottle up and stops pouring when it feels right. :woowoo

Archived