New Felt

Guest redneckj

Guest redneckj

Well I got my newest shipment of felt in today. It is 1 1/2 inches wide and the adhesive is acrylic based. The felt being 1 1/2" wide is ausome. You can wrap the gaskit so there is no way an edge can come in contact with the glass. This will keep the felt in place better. The new adhesive is VERY good and adhears good to the rubber gaskit. If you order the felt from Mike, make sure that you tell him that you want it with the acrylic based adhesive. I applied it today to an ION and a Dodge PU gaskit. The 1 1/2" felt also fit the Dodge PU gaskit perfect also. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Guest redneckj

PACIFIC STATES FELT & MFG. CO., INC.

23850 Clawiter Rd.

Hayward, CA 94545

Phone: (800)566-8866

(510)783-0277

Fax: (510)783-4725

Email: sales@pacificstatesfelt.com

Guest skeeter

Hey Redneck, did they swap your useless felt for the appropriate felt or make you eat it. If I had'nt ordered their minimum amount required,(more than I wanted) it might not p1ss me off as much. Now I've got 4 rolls of trash that cost way too much. When Mike said he could'nt help me, I told him he was'nt the only guy to buy felt from. He did'nt care, so I told him they practiced bad business . He agreed. Everyone, buy the CR Lawrence felt!

Guest redneckj

Well, you can buy felt from CR Laurence but, their felts adhesive is rubber based and I have already found out that the rubber based adhesive will NOT hold up to high temperaturers that cars are exposed too. I called CR and asked some lady in the tech department was their mohair adhesive rubber based or acrylic based. She told me that it was rubber based. I also spoke to Mike yesturday. He said that he didnt realize how we were gona use the felt before but after dealing with me on the situation he now knows the acrylic adhesive is the way to go. I am going to stay with Pacific states even though I have 1000 feet of felt that I cant use. I know they have a product that will work and that is what I am gona use.