ONE FOR THE LADIES

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man the fucvking guy will not leave me alone at work :bingo he keeps coming into my work space touching everything, pfonderling tint scraps out of the trash.... I buy a bag of ice once or twice a week so I can have something cold to drink during the day and now I find out he has been sticking his grubby little hands into the ice bag taking it without even asking me :? tells me yesterday "hey man next bag you get let me know, I`ll buy it because I have been using the ice also" BUY YOUR OWN @#$% ICE ASSWIPE ITS ONLY $1.11 including tax

this kid is getting on my nerves MAJOR.

he just graduated high school so he is 17 or 18 :lol

a guy at work asked me if I had made him a star on the internet yet today :dunno he suggested I take pictures and make it a CARTMAN type thing :spank I did take some pics of him today :lol breaking the arm off a chair he was sitting in :dunno

th kid was talking like cartman the other day about cheesy poofs and I about busted a gut laughing :dunno he had the voice and the look

I almost feel sorry for the kid...almost :spank sounds like he need some guidance. Mabey you should pull him aside and have a straight talk with the dude. Tell him he's creeping you out and he needs to take a shower once in a while and to stay the hell out of peoples stuff. I'd h@te to see another boogaman created at longhorn :dunno

today he would walk in the shop and I would walk out, I even locked the door while I was tinting :dunno I went up to the break room ( I always eat in my shop) and ate lunch and I`ll be damned if he didnt come up there also :dunno stairing at my food and stuff :dunno he asked me what I was eating because it smelled real good :spank

I was thinking to myself "DOOD GET THE FVCK OUTA HERE" :lol

Archived