anyone got clear bra software?

Guest whazzup

Guest whazzup

I would like to do some business with you whoever got software ability to cut some kit for me.

anyone willing to give me a good price? like less than $120shipped for whole front kit?

In my exprience, investing in a plotter and some good PPF software from your film supplier will pay for itself in a very short period of time.

I recently sold my favorite car to purchase a plotter and Flexisign software, in about a month I have paid for the software, I expect to have the cost of the plotter paid back in another month.

If you are a seriously business oriented person, you will see that this is the most cost effective way to get what you are looking for.

By the time you buy 10 kits at the cost you mentioned, you would have paid for a nice 24 inch plotter.... Think about it.

If you still want to buy precut kits from someone, email me

and maybe we can do business, I have been looking for a reason to buy that software myself, but I haven't cornered that market as of yet.

Just a friendly suggestion. :?

P.S. Welcome to the board.

:thumb

Guest darkdan

So far I've been able to just score the film with my knife and then rip it.

If I ever find more customers I'll invest in cutting board and make application patterns. But I'm still looking for customer #3.....

Archived