some f'er

imagine my suprise just looking over some tips on doing a 05 vette and saw someone stold my pic....now come one get your own PERSONAL pic.....sheesh..and well never mind was just weird seeing my truck next to somone elses post.....any who....vette 05 for me on monday...plus 4 other vehicles....cha-ching

imagine my suprise just looking over some tips on doing a 05 vette and saw someone stold my pic....now come one get your own PERSONAL pic.....sheesh..and well never mind was just weird seeing my truck next to somone elses post.....any who....vette 05 for me on monday...plus 4 other vehicles....cha-ching

[*]306411

I have a hard time with these any tips?

I had that happen once where I found some of my corporate work on another competitor's website. :DD

I had no hesitation in throwing it immediately to my legal people (I well an truely have the resources to do that) and these guys scorched this bastard big time.

Don't root with the devil :DD

I had it happen with a corvette pic once also, the KID had it as his center piece on his crappy website. ofcourse I hammered him on this site and so did others because he wouldnt remove it. he got banned form here over it :DD

[*]306411

you should just consider it a complement. :DD but still call 'em out on it. :evilgrin

I've used other member's photoshops before. and some have used mine...but to use other member's work photos seems lame. :DD

Archived