Canadian Tinters

Guest Shaemus

Guest Shaemus

I hope there are some companies located here in Canada like myself. If so drop a line. Lets work together to improve business.

Industry tips and Tricks...Secrets!

Local Markets

Installation

:rollin

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shaemus

Wow. I did not even notice Autotinter was her in Ontario.

My Daughter lives in Barrie. I go pick her up every few days.

I am in Brampton myself.

Hey Do you think you could let me know something. How do you find Resdential and commercial tinting to be here in Ontario during the winter? I am just starting up in the business and was wondering if I could get a few pointers to get going.

Help much appreciated.

Guest Shaemus
unfortunatly it really sucks in the winter

one company called convenience group, has the in with all the big guys

[*]307816

What do you mean has the in with all the big guys?

In turms of?

Do you do a lot of Residential and Commercial jobs?

And when I start getting contracts would you be interested in doing jobs. I could use some good experience for the first few. I have contacts with Bell, Viacom and a security company for installing security film.

Let me know, maybe we could talk.

Only honest intentions

Guest autotinter

we do alot of res,comm work from april - oct, but I have a huge territory up here,in t.o it seems somehow the big jobs always go to the con group, so they seem to know the right people. I specialize more in auto tinting, the res and comm is just extra.

we do alot of res,comm work from april - oct, but I have a huge territory up here,in t.o it seems somehow the big jobs always go to the con group, so they seem to know the right people.  I specialize more in auto tinting, the res and comm is just extra.

[*]307822

:thumb

Oh ..and Welcome to the forum Shaemus :beer

Guest Shaemus
we do alot of res,comm work from april - oct, but I have a huge territory up here,in t.o it seems somehow the big jobs always go to the con group, so they seem to know the right people.? I specialize more in auto tinting, the res and comm is just extra.

[*]307822

:nope

Oh ..and Welcome to the forum Shaemus :coffee

[*]307857

Have you guy's found that there is a lot of interest in Residential and Commercial? Meaning are people at least wanting it done. Because if you are saying that they do, and it just seems that this other company is getting all the work it seems, to me that is ok. But if you are saying that these 2 markets are not really good, and one should stick to Auto then that is a different story.

One other thing, do you find that tinting after October is pretty much out of the question, considering the cold? Or can all three markets (Auto, Residential & Commercial) be done year round?

Thanks for all your responses, and thanks for welcoming me to the site.

I look forward to an interchange of knowledge and encouragment

Guest VOLTRON

I dont know much about canada and the markets there, you just have to find where the work is. You can stay busy through the winter and that all depends on the contacts you have such as builders, interior decorators, people who do drapes and blinds.

Archived