So, you think they dont enforce tint laws?

tintslut

Guest FilmBlazer
At the beginning of this summer the local cops pulled over someone because of tint and found like a pound or something of pot in the trunk.

Before they were pretty bad about tint.  After that they've been worse.

Don't ask me how an equipment violation turned into searching the whole car....I only know what I read in the paper.

[*]310110

Yeah it is a risk. Nothing more than a fix it ticket here in Michigan typically. 4 beers + !llegal tint = free ride to the lockup.

Guest pappy236

I live in Everett, Pennsylvania I've had my 96 GMC sonoma's windows tinted 20% sides and 5% rear for about 6 months now and I go past cops all the time and I've never been bothered. On the other hand now my friends that have cars with tint have been pulled over and asked to take the tint off there cars. Maybe theres a difference in the laws regarding cars and trucks or the cops just dont know it or dont want to enforce it

I live in Everett, Pennsylvania I've had my 96  GMC sonoma's windows tinted 20% sides and 5% rear for about 6 months now and I go past cops all the time and I've never been bothered. On the other hand now my friends that have cars with tint have been pulled over and asked to take the tint off there cars. Maybe theres a difference in the laws regarding cars and trucks or the cops just dont know it or dont want to enforce it

[*]313599

eventually youll get pulled over

:bat

actually I was referring to that pappy response :bat I am sick and tired of people thinking its ok to do !llegal things and its OK as long as they dont get caught :bat

its like speeding in your car, some get caught some dont, but just because you havent been caught that doesnt make it legal.

What burns my azz is that state patrolman customer

insisting on that spooky dark tint............for his wife's Accord

video system, baby seat, grocery getter

NOT a patrol car

I say hell no

Boss says oh hell yeah

so spooky it is

now go suck on a doughnut

Archived