want window tinter

Guest tintgod
Are you looking for a job?  I have more work than New Orleans has trouble!  If you can tint the sky is the limit with a chance to buy into the business with profit sharing and me financing!  Let me know. Direct to my email.

flatrockstan@yahoo.com

[*]310894

where you from there stan?

Thanks for the welcome. My first post was kind of followed by post that I really don?t have time for. I?m going out of the country for a week to do some training and will be back next week and check out some more of the post. Business is great but I am worried about the price of film since it is so closely related to the cost of oil. Yikes! We could all see a pretty big price increase if the price of oil doesn?t drop. Again thanks

Stan

Welcome to the board Stan, good luck :coffee

[*]310962

My retail shop and training home is in Portland Oregon........... Pricing is still pretty good here but has droped about 30% in the last few years.

quote=guest,Sep 2 2005, 05:59 AM]

Are you looking for a job?? I have more work than New Orleans has trouble!? If you can tint the sky is the limit with a chance to buy into the business with profit sharing and me financing!? Let me know. Direct to my email.

flatrockstan@yahoo.com

[*]310894

where you from there stan?

[*]311002

Guest whale hung
Are you looking for a job?  I have more work than New Orleans has trouble!  If you can tint the sky is the limit with a chance to buy into the business with profit sharing and me financing!  Let me know. Direct to my email.

flatrockstan@yahoo.com

[*]310894

no welcome hear . I saw your reply to blade before it was pulled .good luck ! I had your attitude at first on here but it will go away.every one here is pretty cool just dont take things the wrong way and remember you are no beter than any one els on this site.and you will get a lot of help when needed. :evilgrin

Archived