SUPA PAPAs

Guest ChadSch

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ChadSch

what kind of problems are you having with the Llumar tint....maybe some of the people on here can help you out with them. Might be able to give you some suggestions. Just a thought.

ChadSch

what kind of problems are you having with the Llumar tint....maybe some of the people on here can help you out with them.  Might be able to give you some suggestions.  Just a thought.

[*]317141

Not wanting to shrink all the way.....(mostly in the upper corners on backglass) and not sticking to the glass around the edges. ESPECIALLY on fords.

Kindly refrain from slandering individual companies on this general public forum .

Thankyou  :evilgrin

Oh..and welcome to the board!  :evilgrin

[*]317162

understood....my anger got the best of me

ChadSch

what kind of problems are you having with the Llumar tint....maybe some of the people on here can help you out with them.  Might be able to give you some suggestions.  Just a thought.

[*]317141

Not wanting to shrink all the way.....(mostly in the upper corners on backglass) and not sticking to the glass around the edges. ESPECIALLY on fords.

[*]317146

that's funny, never had an issue with CPFilms as far as warranty issues or installation, unless your using they're AT line which I dont like at all, I like the ATR very much but I h@te green films :evilgrin

llumar reps are cool, I used to know Brian Frest I dont know if he still is one but he was awesome.........

Archived