Suntek?

Guest windoworx

but dont we all on one way or another.. :lol2? :hmmm

[*]317690

What? Say something truthful about another film? Yes, everyone does it!

Just like the bashing the film of my choice just took from the poster that lurked ::lurched:: into posting. :lol2

[*]317704

Everybody have it's own truth.

Somebody like it hott.

Somebody like it .....

Gave the world CHANCE!

All films are good for somebody.

All films are bad for somebody.

It's night now here. It's day now in America.

And this is materialism.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will add something if possible. Or please delete. large % of sales both JWF and ST are going to former soviet republik. As company owner who deals with this films in former CCCP turn his head now to other continent - sales of these teams go down. As sales go down - turnover go down = all what it can mean.....I think it's same level secret as MeTint told.....May be I am wrong but I see that domestoc activities of these teams depends from their foreign sales, IMHO...

[*]317689

Dammm, Leo, you know a few things about this market... don't you?

Agreed...

And if the market knew more of film performance outside this country it would further sour the taste of their new candy.

Strike a cord...

Tinter's come here to bash customers and h@ck shops and post about goats...

and all under the illusion the general net public doesn't see it.

so metint takes the fall for being 'unprofessional in his posts. :lol2

I will add something if possible. Or please delete. large % of sales both JWF and ST are going to former soviet republik. As company owner who deals with this films in former CCCP turn his head now to other continent - sales of these teams go down. As sales go down - turnover go down = all what it can mean.....I think it's same level secret as MeTint told.....May be I am wrong but I see that domestoc activities of these teams depends from their foreign sales, IMHO...

[*]317689

Dammm, Leo, you know a few things about this market... don't you?

Agreed...

And if the market knew more of film performance outside this country it would further sour the taste of their new candy.

[*]317709

I have to analyse situation in all markets.... :lol2

Analyse - think - make answering steps: or die :lol2

And...10 years ago I was among Russian LluLlu dealers founders (10 years ago they started from other brand)...I think You know LluLlu Russia turnover.....

giving out missinformation

[*]317659

Do some research or step up and set the record straight... I actually know one of the investors... family members and friends have contacts that run across both sides, buddy...

You live here?

If so, come on and tell us all what you know! If not, buy your film from whoever you like.

Man asked who they were, not what price or service performance they had and no one was rushing out to answer the question asked, including you.

What's the matter? Reality sucks now that you've found out that pretty smile across the phone doesn't fit the vision of the company conjured up in the mind's eye.

I'm sorry... here's what unprofessional appears like from metint:

Blow me, you dumb fock!

[*]317679

llumar sycophant says what?

Nothing, except for another bash on a competitor.

What do I think of the vision of the company? I am all for going out and starting your own business, good for them. If they continue to deliver the products they have to me, I will continue to be a customer. Simple as that, does that answer your smartass pretty smile question or not?

LLumar sycophant says what?

Nothing, except for another bash on a competitor.

What do I think of the vision of the company?? I am all for going out and starting your own business, good for them.? If they continue to deliver the products they have to me, I will continue to be a customer.? Simple as that, does that answer your smart aZZ pretty smile question or not?

[*]317736

Whoops... I guess by definition I slander LLumar now...

Starting out one's own business is okay until the tinter you've paid good money to leaves and starts their own down the road from you.

I like that word sycophant... learn something new everyday. Go figure... all because I still do as an ex girlfriend suggested...... and that was to do as the chimpanzee's do.... push buttons and learn.

:thumb

Guest tint rookie

amazing..... my internet svc goes down for a few hours and I miss all this.

ive done lost track of who said what, im just gonna pick out a few points and comment on em.....so I guess youll be getting an unbiased possably out of context response here

Do some research or step up and set the record straight... I actually know one of the investors... family members and friends have contacts that run across both sides, buddy...

in the tint biz, seems like everyone knows a guy, esp. custmers.

I dont care who you know on the corporate investor level, nor does anyone else here. tell us what you know about film, installing, how to run a tint buss., or how big your goats teets are. then we'll be impressed. how many film companies, hell companies period, do you know that have been ruined by investors......investors more times than not are completely ignorant of the essence of the biz they are investing... they are no more than a relationship that revolves around dollars.

saying you know the investors dont mean sh!t. ive had investors before (in other biz ventures) they were the last to know anything (intentially) so chances are the people you know dont know sh!t either.

b4 you say it. no the ventures never failed and are still up and running. one worth over a mil, one worth over 60 mil. it was my job when money needed to be found, I found it. when it needed to disapear, well you get the point. when done for moral reasons, like bettering the company as a whole or bettering the product, im all for it. but morallity usually faded just past the seven figure mark. I have a conscience, so I had to get out.

Man asked who they were, not what price or service performance they had and no one was rushing out to answer the question asked, including you.

hey know what, what keeps a company in buss., price, service, performance. if you were gonna sell a product with a warrantee provided by the manufacture....wouldnt you want to be reassured that the manufacturer is on the up and up giving a good price, service, and performance? without it they'd be outa biz b4/if you ever needed to collect on the warantee.

man either im too hung over, or im just trying to hard to identify bodies after a trainwreck

I had to go back and reread this whole mess.

one guy arguing company ethics, other coming back with economics, followed by unproductive nonthought invoking bashing bewteen competitors (film mans. and on the local shop level), and where do we stand...... metint learned a new word.

I know im going on and on.

but...quick story.

did a carshow last week. two big ol packs came in the same time. rival gangs. only thought going through my head, "FCUK!"

know what, I watched these fools get along for hours, know why? they were there for one reason the love of the automobile.

we are all here for the love of tint. save the childish personal insults. very rarely do they promote thought. save em for the foobar.

im sure this post is prob as much of a mess as the rest of the thread.

Archived