tinting lexan race glass?

Guest killerkx327

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killerkx327

well true to popular belief, I wouldn't normally be posting on a sight ;like this one.since I'm not an avid tinter.so you probably won't see many more posts from me .the only reason I came on here was to ask the pro's for some help, which is exactly why I thought these forums are here.

I know in groups like these no one likes newbies until they've been around for awhile.

I've been drag racing for quite a few years, I know the rules and what I can do , I just needed to know how to do it, and all I got was a hard time.

I presented a real issue and no one could come up with a solution. I must say that I am very disappointed in some of the forum members,and thank you to all that gave serious well meaning thought out answers.I appreciate it.

what I have decided to do is get a black sheet of that perforated window screen that you see on alot of those murals in the back windows of trucks and such. and I'm going to have the FORD racing logo printed on it and put that on the back window.I

figured with all the perforations I would have less issues with outgassing and bubbling.

thanks guys.

what I have decided to do is get a black sheet of that perforated window screen that you see on alot of those murals in the back windows of trucks and such. and I'm going to have the FORD racing logo printed on it and put that on the back window.I

figured with all the perforations I would have less issues with outgassing and bubbling.

thanks guys.

sounds like a good plan...shouldn't have an issue with the outgassing with the perforations. :passout

when racing, you should have as much visibility as possible, why are you trying to cut down on it?

:blah

have you ever seen the inside of a race car??? that's what spotters are for. :spit

oh let me guess...here comes the " I have a badazz rabbit that goes over 40 miles an hour" post :spit

when racing, you should have as much visibility as possible, why are you trying to cut down on it?

:spit

have you ever seen the inside of a race car??? that's what spotters are for. :blah

oh let me guess...here comes the " I have a badazz rabbit that goes over 40 miles an hour" post :blah

[*]319084

:spit hey that's what someone told me who worked in the race industry.... :blah

Guest tint rookie

:spit

[*]319021

you really dont need to worry whats behind you when drag racin.

Archived