Tint Help

Guest Hardcore-Tint

here is an idea I just had...maybe you can go to a junk yard ...find yourself a door on a car with a window in it ,buy it and practice on that for hours on end...try getting one that has alot of felt round it..and just plug away at it tell you get it right..it may help...then wene you get it to were you have it with no comtamination..do it again...and again... :dunno

trying to help out

[*]319303

Good idea... add a back glass for heat forming and before ya know it you can actually do live cars instead of dead ones. :dunno

[*]319667

make sure the doors and rear glass are from a 98 taurus :DD:dunno

[*]319709

or SSimpala

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't tell him that, give him something easy to handle so he doesn't get frustrated right off the bat. Geez you guys.

Find this car in a junk yard, it will make you a pro in no time.....

78_4.JPG

:beer

Dude, it takes time, but if your trainer isn't doing what he needs to do to get you atleast at a dangerous level in a couple months, maybe you should cut him loose and try a different avenue of learning. It takes time so bare with the frustration and it will come if you stick to your guns and hang in there.

Like WH suggested, take your time... this really isn't a career that you can learn after just doing a couple of cars.

It probably took me six to eight months before I felt comfortable charging people for my work, and it's only improved since then (16 years ago)... I STILL am learning new tips and tricks to improve my quality and reduce my labor time, thanks to TD and everyone here.

Like WH suggested, take your time... this really isn't a career that you can learn after just doing a couple of cars. 

It probably took me six to eight months before I felt comfortable charging people for my work, and it's only improved since then (16 years ago)... I STILL am learning new tips and tricks to improve my quality and reduce my labor time, thanks to TD and everyone here.

[*]319830

:beer

you must first learn to crap, then you can move up to the wipe thing. :beer

Not that any good tinter couldn't handle it, but I'm with you....why take the time when 10 guys are waiting outside with easy cars and cash in hand.

Do you think you could get Tiger Woods to play in some little redneck town that he has to travel to on the back of a 1956 International Harvester and fight off the ground squirrels when he gets there, for the same price he gets for playing at St. Andrews or Pebble Beach? :beach

Do you think you could get Tiger Woods to play in some little redneck town that he has to travel to on the back of a 1956 International Harvester and fight off the ground squirrels when he gets there, for the same price he gets for playing at St. Andrews or Pebble Beach?    :bat

[*]319948

is tiger comming to south dakota :beach

Do you think you could get Tiger Woods to play in some little redneck town that he has to travel to on the back of a 1956 International Harvester and fight off the ground squirrels when he gets there, for the same price he gets for playing at St. Andrews or Pebble Beach?? ? :)

[*]319948

is tiger comming to south dakota :beach

[*]319979

:lol2 Not unless South Dakota moves to Florida. :bat

Archived