LOCAL COMPETITORS

Mdog

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is funny hearing some of these stories....I use to get a bunch of referals from this stereo shop did all the guys who worked at the shops vehicles .....then the owner of the shop wanted to get into the tint business....he hired a tinter who is mobile and had nothing but bad luck....the customers saw all the enmployees cars and thought they were tinted by there tinter but they were not ..I got so many r&r from them ....the tinter even had the balls to tell them I was the one who trained him to tint....

getting shoped by the competition is gonna happen (I dont) but what they were doing was just BS...they should have come clean and just said hey can you tint this back glass we need help...even if you told them to go and f'off they wouldn't have look like a hole

what I h@te is when competition schedules you no show work...I know its happened to me at least a couple times they may have been late but they showed....

Guest tinterjim

I know almost every tinter in my area. If I see a shop "pop" up and I don't know the tinter I go in and introduce myself. :beer What they did to you was total BS. :beer

At this point in my business/life, I won't even try to tint a cutlass 4/dr. back window. The 3 or 4 I've done in 10 years certainly didn't pay the bills, and I won't mind turning away another 4 in the next 10 years, especially since most of the ones left are junk.

There are other cars like that for me, too.

Archived