Problem with a film company

Guest pwt99

Guest metint

Yeah... I read that Leo post and came away :beer:lol2:lol:lol2

On the subject...

Customer service is a matter of what attitude an individual is carrying today... Many, including me, at times forget to leave the personal stuff hanging on the rail outside the door of work and put on that business smile, 'Hi how can I be of service today'?

The same is true for leaving the business hang of the rail outside the house before entering at the end of the day.

Go anywhere today and you will find the customer service of yesteryear has vanished to be replaced with, a cell phone conversation taking place while they are ringing you up at the cash register.

Hard pressed to find good service with the tudes carried by many today. :lol:dunno

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... I read that Leo post and came away :lol2  :lol2  :lol  :dunno

On the subject...

Customer service is a matter of what attitude an individual is carrying today... Many, including me, at times forget to leave the personal stuff hanging on the rail outside the door of work and put on that business smile, 'Hi how can I be of service today'?

The same is true for leaving the business hang of the rail outside the house before entering at the end of the day.

Go anywhere today and you will find the customer service of yesteryear has vanished to be replaced with, a cell phone conversation taking place while they are ringing you up at the cash register.

Hard pressed to find good service with the tudes carried by many today. :lol  :beer

[*]323558

Good customer service = investments, money

Money = sales = turnover

Turnover go down = less money

Less money = customer service go down.

Am I right MeTint :lol ?

These guys not playing in da first WIndow film league.

Customer of second league live in Latin America, Russia, China.

And now there are serious competitors for Second League customers - from India & Korea.

Can You understand my idea?

Briefly telling:

NO MONEY - NO FUNNY :lol2

you know.....johnson, shampoo....johnson film, shampoo film? :lol2

[*]323553

:lol OK...I can't help it I have a little brain, and you guys talk in riddles. :lol

[*]323554

Sorry, sorry OT. As I know exact names are not allowed here. LluLlu name know everybody - but I don't know how to name all these Sun Fighters :lol:dunno:lol2

Shampooooo is easy, quite easy idea :lol2:beer

its not just an idiot in the warehouse, it seems like there are idiots everywhere there, including the top job.

I think their attitude is " if there is a problem, blame the customer"

I can't believe a business like this one would run so unprofessionally

Guest metint
Good customer service = investments, money

Money = sales = turnover

Turnover go down = less money

Less money = customer service go down.

Am I right MeTint? :beer ?

These guys not playing in da first WIndow film league.

Customer of second league live in Latin America, Russia, China.

And now there are serious competitors for Second League customers - from India & Korea.

Can You understand my idea?

Briefly telling:

NO MONEY - NO FUNNY :lol2

[*]323561

Yes... and you have said it once before about international biz drying up for some (2nd league as you call it) and what impact it must have on such a business to see sales drop so much as this.

I wonder how well these players will fair in the event another slap in the pocket book comes. :lol

One player took a large distributor biz from a bigger player... time went by... new film supply did not hold up as expected... distributor dropped this new player and went back to buy from big player. :lol2

One wannebe known 2nd player has changed sales strategy to see if there is improvement to pocket book. Present $ must not be enough to keep going. :dunno

hey guys, just wondering if anyone here uses Johnson and if so, I was wondering if it is only me, or is their customer service for everyone going down the toilet !!??

Nearly every order I have givin those fools lately has been #@%*ed up !!

[*]323490

tried to order graystone 20%..... they sold it all out to some overseas comp. dont expect to have any more till mid oct. they say sorry americans but the al-quida pays better-they gota hide their pot :lol2

hey guys, just wondering if anyone here uses Johnson and if so, I was wondering if it is only me, or is their customer service for everyone going down the toilet !!??

Nearly every order I have givin those fools lately has been #@%*ed up !!

[*]323490

tried to order graystone 20%..... they sold it all out to some overseas comp. dont expect to have any more till mid oct. they say sorry americans but the al-quida pays better-they gota hide their pot :spit

[*]323681

:spit:spit

its not just an idiot in the warehouse, it seems like there are idiots everywhere there, including the top job.

I think their attitude is " if there is a problem, blame the customer"

I can't believe a business like this one would run so unprofessionally

[*]323583

This "factory" have very smaaaaaaaal stuff - so ...

Archived