Just did the new '06 Impala SS

ponchonutty

Well, with the help that you guys have given me I decided to put that to work. I found a way to use a 4x8 aluminum table. I was able to stand it upright on one set of the legs(it's real light). Now I have a transfer table!!!!

2nd, I bought a new sprayer from Llumar. I can't remember the model but it was one of the $13 ones. I also bought another squeegee. Can't have enough of those right?? :thumbdown

The windows on this car were pretty easy to work with. They are kinda small on the sides. The back glass was a little hard for me but was able to 1 piece it. I had a few fingers wanting to pop up. For the life of me I could not get it to dry. I think that's mostly because it is so cold and rainy.

For those of us that like to take off the panels, it's a snap. Also, you can COMPLETELY take out all of the window felt. It doesn't go all the way down the channel like most cars do. It stops right at the bottom of the window.

All in all the job turned out pretty well. From what I could see there was very little dirt. I did crease the tint in one small area on the back glass though. :bingo

go to the makes and models section - there is a thread on this car there

[*]324433

No problem, will do. I'm just a newbie here :shock

[*]324685

I,m just glad the put a more modern onstar antenna on it unlike the 80,s style P.O.S. they had on the rear window! :rest

:spam

go to the makes and models section - there is a thread on this car there

[*]324433

No problem, will do. I'm just a newbie here :rest

[*]324685

I,m just glad the put a more modern onstar antenna on it unlike the 80,s style P.O.S. they had on the rear window! :shock

[*]324754

Personally, I like the new Impala over the last few runs. I got to drive this one and was impressed with the power and seating. It looks much smaller on the outside but bigger on the inside. It definately doesn't handle like a Slonda!

Archived