Tucking or Panel pulling?

Guest chip01

its like saying, I took a shiat without taking my boxers off, but I did take a shiat but with pulling my boxers to the side a bit to let it come out :dunno

[*]326049

I have shiat my pants for years

:beer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

everyone seem to tuck around here..I tell ppl that I take the panel off and take some windows out just to be different from the rest..and it doesnt take much longer for me to take things off or out then it would to tuck...dont get me wrong..I do tuck on some vehicles...but not much..it all depends on the car and how I feel that day :dunno

You really need to know how to do all the methods adn apply them to each car per situation. I do them all and it just depends on the car and what way I know will be the fastest and less headache in the end, but mostly I tuck and untuck.

everyone seem to tuck around here..I tell ppl that I take the panel off and take some windows out just to be different from the rest..and it doesnt take much longer for me to take things off or out then it would to tuck...dont get me wrong..I do tuck on some vehicles...but not much..it all depends on the car and how I feel that day :lol6

[*]326089

so TG, youre saying your unique because you tuck it down sometimes? :spit

Guest tintgod
everyone seem to tuck around here..I tell ppl that I take the panel off and take some windows out just to be different from the rest..and it doesnt take much longer for me to take things off or out then it would to tuck...dont get me wrong..I do tuck on some vehicles...but not much..it all depends on the car and how I feel that day :lol6

[*]326089

so TG, youre saying your unique because you tuck it down sometimes? :lol2

[*]326221

no...im unique becuz im better then all the rest :DD ..just ask your girlfriend :lol2

:lol2

Archived