DARTSFILMZ SAMPLE BOOKS

Guest Shady

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shady

Heya Rich,

Please PM me your postal address and I will get you a sample book out asap.

For the record, all other tintdudes that have requested sample books my apologies for the delay due to some new samples awaiting to be added and recent popular demand. I have a a list and you will recieve.

Thanks

Billy

Heya Rich,

Please PM me your postal address and I will get you a sample book out asap.

For the record, all other tintdudes that have requested sample books my apologies for the delay due to some new samples awaiting to be added and recent popular demand. I have a a list and you will recieve.

Thanks

Billy

[*]392702

Billy, will send You raw materials for sample bookZ :rollin Just got new sample bookZ from tipography...PhotoAlbum...New Word in sample book market - no numers, no words, GilrZ'n'CarZ + filmZ...Nothing more. let's enjoy life.... :inot

Guest loonytinter

hey there neil. love your film! friendly shrinking.....very nice. you have my details, pls send a sample book my way as well. looking to buy different shades. thx!

Guest Shady
hey there neil. love your film! friendly shrinking.....very nice. you have my details, pls send a sample book my way as well. looking to buy different shades. thx!

[*]392778

Thanks for the feedback, nice speaking with you the other day. As mentioned before I am sorry to everyone about the delay in sending out the sample books. No one has been forgotten. Final samples have now been added, you will recieve soon.

Thanks again Loony T, contact me with any further queries or questions anytime.

Bill/Neil :passout

Guest Shady
I studied my new samnple bookZ!!! I am so sad if I will give them somedy 4 free :shock? :thumb? :dunno They are so nice, so pretty :thumb

[*]393047

It is true! there is alot of blood, sweat and tears that go into a darts sample pack! :dunno

Archived