DARTSFILMZ SAMPLE BOOKS

Guest Shady

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that anything like, "may I see you papers please?"

We have that here now, random checkpoints where you get pulled over for nothing and they demand to see your "papers". We get people taken away to secret prisons, their family is not even notified to what has happened to them. The patriot act allows execution of these people, and it is !llegal for the family members to even talk about it, or they will be disappeared as well.

[*]350255

Phrase I told means (if You ask about it):

STOP!!! GO BACK!!!

STOP!!! I WILL SHOOT!!!

We learned these phrases at sergeant school in some 5 languages....

Hey Leo,

I've been busy out of the country and am just catching up over the last couple of days on posts. You are prolific. You manufacture film ?? :lol2

I have looked at your film colours and there is a market for them here. I like your sample books but I don't know how well they would go down with some of our dealerships.

Picture the scene - a female customer buying a Mercedes ML decides she wants a tint and the salesman produces your sample book :lol2.

Still like your film, how do I go about getting some useable samples?

:dunno

We have that here now, random checkpoints where you get pulled over for nothing and they demand to see your "papers". We get people taken away to secret prisons, their family is not even notified to what has happened to them. The patriot act allows execution of these people, and it is !llegal for the family members to even talk about it, or they will be disappeared as well.

[*]350255

Really? What country is that? Cuba?

Hey Leo,

I've been busy out of the country and am just catching up over the last couple of days on posts. You are prolific. You manufacture film ?? :hide

I have looked at your film colours and there is a market for them here. I like your sample books but I don't know how well they would go down with some of our dealerships.

Picture the scene - a female customer buying a Mercedes ML decides she wants a tint and the salesman produces your sample book :lol6.

Still like your film, how do I go about getting some useable samples?

:lol2

[*]350313

I am selling :eyebrows:lol2

Where did You from?

[*]350255

Really? What country is that? Cuba?

[*]350575

Mongolia :lol6:lol2:eyebrows

[*]350255

didnt I hear that the patriot act got voted down and will be no more after december? :DD

Archived