peeling board

Guest tintgod

better come edit this one Wizard - I guess we can be smartasses and vulgar in one thread but not another.

I find it kinda funny that the owner of the site found some of this smarta vulgarity funny to?????????

Whats the difference?????

[*]329442

There is a difference between being a smartass and being vulgar..I don't see anything vulgar here :popcorn

The other thread you were refering to had vulgar comments.

For what it's worth I may not be the best mod in the world, however I dedicate my time to do my best on here as I can whle still having some fun, if I'm inapropriatly pulling posts , I'm sure TD or the other mods would be the first to tell me. There's a lots of things that happen/have happened here in the past that have us pull the things that we do. :)

As far as questioning the owner (TD)of the site of what he leaves on here and why certain things stay, I won't speak for him, I can only say that when I pull something, and trash it ..it's either so obvious why it's been trashed that no explanation is needed , or we'll make a little footnote as to why we trashed it and if it was unessesary, it goes back out into the forum..hope this answer is suffice :lol

Archived