crapola,infinity- sminity

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

normal day,sunny steady biz,customer needs one window tinted to match the rest of the car.I'm almost finished,a little heat to remove a very small crease(1/8 inch),and would'nt you know it,ah,the smell of burning silicone rubber.kinda smells like burning money,don'tcha think?first time in a long while to damage a customers car.I am so bummed. thanks for the vent! :popcorn

Better than boiling the paint.  :lol

[*]331784

:lol

I feel bad for ya, but we all have had our moments for sure. How new is the car? I have always just ordered the part from a local dealer and replace it myself if I screw up like that.

I think it is worse if the car is an old POS. I have a hard time installing a brand new gasket due to one tiny spot when all the others have rust forming underneath the rubber.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Better than boiling the paint.? :jerkit

[*]331784

:lol

I feel bad for ya, but we all have had our moments for sure. How new is the car? I have always just ordered the part from a local dealer and replace it myself if I screw up like that.

I think it is worse if the car is an old POS. I have a hard time installing a brand new gasket due to one tiny spot when all the others have rust forming underneath the rubber.

[*]331843

1year or less.like new.part major coin,took care of customer up front,movin on

I slightly bubbled up a bit of trim once, it was for the crystler main agents. I new I guy there who said he'd see if the customer notices it. About a week later a guy comes into my workshop and said he wanted some darker TINT that he'd originally choose at the crystler main agents, but he wouldnt take it back there cause they damaged it some how and pointed to the bubbly patch I had made. I didnt tell him he shouldnt except that from the main agent. I just tinted the glass at cost again.

I was just a small fry tinter at the time, but im all better now!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
I slightly bubbled up a bit of trim once, it was for the crystler main agents. I new I guy there who said he'd see if the customer notices it. About a week later a guy comes into my workshop and said he wanted some darker TINT that he'd originally choose at the crystler main agents, but he wouldnt take it back there cause they damaged it some how and pointed to the bubbly patch I had made. I didnt tell him he shouldnt except that from the main agent. I just tinted the glass at cost again.

I was just a small fry tinter at the time, but im all better now!

[*]332215

thanks for the support mr.shadey

Archived