Saying Hello

Guest shadetree

Guest shadetree

Thanks guys. :eyebrows You all totally made my day. Will :spit well.

I don't think the fact that I'm leaving my job has really hit me yet. I've been at the same place for almost 11yrs, in the same building, with all the same people, since I was 20. It's all I know. I'm taking a lot with me from there, but at the same time I get wigged out a little when I think about how many times I've drivien into that parking lot, and how I won't be doing it for very much longer. :please I've always dreamt of working alone at my pace, with no one above or under me.

I have the great advantage of being married to benefits, so it puts me at ease some. She's the type of person that will always want an office job. She went nuts when she was at home for 12 weeks with our daughter. It's crazy, she actually suggested it to me. I feel very lucky, but we have a balance. :spit

I really feel like this is the right move for me, and I'm going for it.

Great Site TD!!

Cheers all

:gasp

Guest shadetree
Nice to have you here ST.

We need decent posters here such as yourself

[*]333593

Thanks TD. :lol2 My intentions here are very long term. I realize the importance of installers being associated with the window film community, and I believe that there is no better place to do it than here. I hope to provide good content with intelligent questions and informed responses. There is absolutely no way that I would feel confident going forward with this venture without this site and its members. :rollin

Rock on! :spank:beer

Archived