Haze after tinting??!?!

Guest newtintr

Guest newtintr

So I just finished tinting my wife's Mazda 3 last weekend using film I bought from tintkits.com (the pre-cut stuff). I think it should be totally dry now. But why is there a layer of haze on them? The strangest thing is, only the driver side front, drive side rear, and back glass have this problem. The passenger side is perfectly clear. Did I do something wrong during the install? I used the recommanded soap solution called film-on (mixing 3 full presses of the solution with 1 QT water). Please help!

it'll dry dude...sometimes it takes well over a month for film to dry up here. we get used to the same damn calls everyday (especially in the winter), " yeah I have these bubbles and a milky, hazy look, I need to make an appointment so you can redo all my windows." :40:40

well....if a "TINTER" installed the film it should only take a week or less. If a DIY did it it could take waaaaay longer, because there is no telling how much solution he/her pushed out of the film, if he/her didnt hit the film hard enough with a squeegee it could take a while for it to fully cure.

Archived