tiny bubbles on corner of glass

I had a customer called today to set up an appointment b/c she notices 2 small bubbles on the front and rear passenger windows. I have never had this happened before and don't know how to go about it. Will the film lay down if I apply a heat gun to the outside of the glass and push in down with a hardcard on the inside???

Anyone had this happened before?? I don't want to redo the film......

Thanks for inputs.... :spit

If they are just dust specks (the size of a pin prick) tell her to stuff it, if they are pea sized, you might be able to carefully pierce them and push the air out. :lol6

[*]335261

TD....I have thought about that, but wanted to confirm thru this forum before venturing. Thanx....it's just look like an air pocket...... A lil smaller than this ==> :spit

is it touching the edge like a small finger or is it isolated and surrounded by adhesive? If it's on the edge, it should be an easy fix :spit

[*]335264

One is near the edge and the other is near the corner surrounded by adhesive......so 50/50

Im confused -have you seen them or not? or is she just describing them

how long has the film been on?

[*]335265

She actually drop the car off this evening and wanted me to fix it right then...I was like hell.....I'm fixing to get off and I told her to leave it overnight.....now I'm bummed...Film has been on for 7 days.

She actually drop the car off this evening and wanted me to fix it right then...I was like hell.....I'm fixing to get off

[*]335268

:lol6 I hope she ran for cover :spit

Licky,

You sure you didn't get that real fussy prick that I rejected last week?

I bet you came downunder and did the job and now she/he is bitchin over a free speck of dust or contam.

Got to luv'em when they go on with sh!t like this and I bet her head is 6"s away from the glass?

I suppose the only advice is that if the customer is a total drop kick and wants your guts for garters, then you might as well take it off, redo it and get her out of your dandruff.

Not looking good mate.

Devil :lol6

Archived