Help

Guest honda

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I checked with this one reputable place around the way that does work on cars and they recommended to me this one place that does tinting. The lady said they use a brand called Matico and use the charcoal gray tint. legal limit in mass is 35% so they said they use the 50% so when that goes on it will be roughly 39% when said and done. So can anyone tell me something or anything about this tint. Again, its going to be used on a 2005 honda civic 4 door mettalic gray car. They want $185 to do all 4 windows and the back window as well..

They also said they have been using this tint since 1968. they also offer a 5 year warranty on the tinting. Can I get some feed back on this? Im going on what your opinions are, so if theres positive feedbacks, I will be going to this place. Thanks again everyone, I appreciate any and all feedbacks

Guest tintgod

madico..is a good film ...and the charcoal will look good on that car...as for price...it seems fair

go to that shop and ask them to see some of their work and deside if they are up to your standards..ask them for some referals..ppl that have had there cars done from them..so you can call them and ask them how their tint is holding up..and how good a job they did.

these are all just suggestions

Guest tintgod
They also said they have been using this tint since 1968.  they also offer a 5 year warranty on the tinting.  Can I get some feed back on this?  Im going on what your opinions are,  so if theres positive feedbacks,  I will be going to this place.    Thanks again everyone,  I appreciate any and all feedbacks

[*]340139

if you plan on keeping the car longer then 5 years..go for a better warranty

Guest tint rookie
madico..is a good film ...and the charcoal will look good on that car...as for price...it seems fair

go to that shop and ask them to see some of their work and deside if they are up to your standards..ask them for some referals..ppl that have had there cars done from them..so you can call them and ask them how their tint is holding up..and how good a job they did.

these are all just suggestions

[*]340142

the place sounds like they were a lil more warm and fuzzy, a lil more knowledgable? you sound more relaxed than the fist attempt at gettin a quote. (thats a good thing)

as for referals, did they have a portfolio on the front counter? of work they'd done? you can ask for refferals. but dont expect to be callin anyone other than friends and familly. its still a good question to ask though. just to read their reaction.

"charcool = lifetime warranty

charcoal film = 5 years warranty, but in reality only last about 2 years.....

I use madico and its great....... "

Tint , you said you use madico and its great, but then you said it only lasts 2 years?? Can you please elaborate more on this, thx.

Archived