Help

Guest honda

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bingo

If you are having problems removing the liner, than you are lucky you bought 100' of the stuff. It's like peeling a sticker... a big sticker.

One method is to put a corner of the film between your teeth and move them back and forth a bit. That will loosen the liner from the film and get you started. There are other methods, but that one will get you started.

Guest tint rookie
Ooooo, we got tint rookie and tts in the same room...this is going to be good.

:bingo

In before da lock :lol6

[*]335845

oh boysie, TD got his sense of humor back..... :lol6

its on....

speaking of amazing people.... I find it amazing how some people just dont realize the world isnt really against em, its just the world gettin back at em for all the people they screw over. karma's a fudda mucka.

good biz sense is not r*ping people. its putting an honest days work in, puttin out a quality product, for an honest days pay, buiding relationships along the way.

me being the new biz in town already sinkin one shop last summer for thinkin like you, should say somethin.

not by trash talkin, strictly selling my product and ethics.

I think its cute though, h@ck shop ethics actually considering themselves competition, wondering why its so hard to get a couple benjies per car.

heres a biz tip, maybe you should sell more full metal film, you might catch a glimpse of your problem.

just to spell it out for ya, I dont see the better quallity of film solving your problem, its the reflection you might catch.

I hear shortbus.com is lookin for a mod. you should drop em a line.

"check back with us when you get it done,and give us the scoop."

I definitely will..  I just got back from checking out this other joint around the way..  When asked the dude what types of tint they got he told me they only use one kind (forgot the name) and only had a few selections of darkness.  When he asked me what type I was looking for I told him that I'ver heard LLumar was good and of course dude was like,  "Oh this brand we use is better than LLumar.  Dude handed me his business card,  needless to say I ripped it up on the ground in front of the place..      This is the second place I've been to that when I mentioned LLumar ,  they were both like  "Oh,  the brand we have is better.."   

Well,  hopefully I can find a reputable place with quality stuff else I will not be getting my windows tinted..

[*]335817

Where do u live?? I've used LuLu and 2 other brands...have never heard of protect guard... Just read on here and make ur own decisions, but if I were u I stick to a brand that has been around for decades....like MeTint says..

Archived