Help

Guest honda

Guest nautiboi73

there are other brands to look for. Top brands accordignto me are

LLumar

Solar Gard

Sun Gard

3M

there are others but you will find one of these close by I belive. Aslo don't just look for a brand, also ask about their lines, each brand will have differnt levels of quality.

And the price of any tint job, will vary from state to state and city to city, and shop to shop. so we can not comment on the price that you were quoted.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie
<snip>

I know were using 2 bills as a hypothetical here...... that dosent make it right. only fcukin himself and the industry over in the long run.

yes running a biz, you wanna keep overhead low, but you want to keep the customer returning with more biz. most people dont buy a new car every 90days, before the tint has a chance to fail. sh!tty product at a sh!tty price dosent leave a good taste in a customers mouth. unfortunately its not always directed at the one specific shop.

say they do recomend ya, 6mos later you have a mob at your door complaining.

sure its a great film regardless of the price thy charge. if you want to get over on as many as you can as fast as you can, and get out of dodge.

glad most tinters dont have your attitude.

you should look into a class on ethics in the work place, might help you sleep better at night.

one last, as to not make this thread a total highjack....... shop sounds like a h@ck shop to me. regardless if you go for the upsell or not, under that roof id be willing to bet the same film would be put on your car regardless of your choice of better quality.

find a shop that dosent even carry an economy line, and a salesman you feel comfortable with. it'll be worth it in the long run.

your gut serves you well

Guest thetintshop

but give a thumbs up to the shop that can sell that crap for $200. :bingo

I know were using 2 bills as a hypothetical here...... that dosent make it right. only fcukin himself and the industry over in the long run.

yes running a biz, you wanna keep overhead low, but you want to keep the customer returning with more biz. most people dont buy a new car every 90days, before the tint has a chance to fail. sh!tty product at a sh!tty price dosent leave a good taste in a customers mouth. unfortunately its not always directed at the one specific shop.

say they do recomend ya, 6mos later you have a mob at your door complaining.

sure its a great film regardless of the price thy charge. if you want to get over on as many as you can as fast as you can, and get out of dodge.

glad most tinters dont have your attitude.

you should look into a class on ethics in the work place, might help you sleep better at night.

[*]335830

as always, the one idiot fails to see the point that was made, and has to open his pie hole.

I'm glad most tinters don't have my attitude either, be hard having to compete with people just like me. much easier to compete against you morons with no business sense.

and I sleep very well at night, thank you.

Guest AaronsTrying2Tint

well I bought everything I need to tint my car (dont have a heat gun). I got 5% solar guard tint 40''x100' (looks very nice in the box) and I have all the tools. Theres just one thing actually 2 things holding me back.... when I am ready to put the tint on in the inside its very hard for me to try to rip that plastic cover thats on the adehsive side, and I was just wondering if yall new of any tricks to make things go easier. and also I was trying to find some kind of board where I can cut a piece of tint and just place it on the board till I am ready to put on the window, do any of yall no where I can get something like that?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
well I bought everything I need to tint my car (dont have a heat gun). I got 5% solar guard tint 40''x100' (looks very nice in the box) and I have all the tools. Theres just one thing actually 2 things holding me back.... when I am ready to put the tint on in the inside its very hard for me to try to rip that plastic cover thats on the adehsive side, and I was just wondering if yall new of any tricks to make things go easier. and also I was trying to find some kind of board where I can cut a piece of tint and just place it on the board till I am ready to put on the window, do any of yall no where I can get something like that?

[*]335848

dude!please do a legal darkness film.you are putting yourself and others around you in danger.

Archived