Help

Guest honda

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

when I first started tinting about almost 5 years ago I called up all the film companies I could and got sample rolls of their film(all the free sample rolls). Protect gard was one of them and it was easy to work with.

I do use their silver films though for graphics, they actually hold up really well.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is the place I will be going to have the madico tint put on. Its actually my girlfriends car and Im doing this as a surprise. One thing though, as I quoted earlier, Tint said he uses madico and its great, has 5 year warranty but in reality it only lasts 2? Again, they said its a charcoal tint. So can I expect this tint to wear off in 2 years?? Thanks everybody cause without your help I would of been lost

Honda

Guest Sprinter
It's a done deal.  I scheduled the service to be done and I'll post back in a couple weeks to let ya'll know how it came out. 

Honda

[*]340917

we'll be waiting to hear from you on how things went :broken

Hello Everybody,

I got the windows tinted on the Honda last week and I am more than satisfied with the results. They said the tinting reads 37%, which is just above the legal limit of 35%. If anyone in MA wants or needs recommendations on where to get there windows tinted, go to Sonny's in Saugus. A very reputable place. Been in business for years. They use the madico charcoal tint and have done the tinting for the John Hancock building in Boston.

Honda :wall

Hello Everybody,

I got the windows tinted on the Honda last week and I am more than satisfied with the results.  They said the tinting reads 37%, which is just above the legal limit of 35%.  If anyone in MA wants or needs recommendations on where to get there windows tinted, go to Sonny's in Saugus.  A very reputable place.  Been in business for years.  They use the madico charcoal tint and have done the tinting for the John Hancock building in Boston.

Honda  :beer

[*]358175

great news to hear there budd..take some pictures :beer

Archived